Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Water Issues @ 96 SFB

Hello everyone! I am so happy to be able to tell everyone that the City of Asheville has completed the repairs at 96 South French Broad, to prevent the storm drain water from creating a long standing pool. My mother has greatly enjoyed being able to sit out at night and enjoy the “neighborhood” again. I have had the pleasure of mowing grass and helping her get the yard back in order. I am so very grateful for all of the support we received, especially from Chad Nesbitt, the South French Broad Neighborhood Association, Gene Bell, Lonnnie Gilliam, Marcia Stickford, Shahab, Stephanie Twitty, Jeff Staudinger, and all of the City of Asheville employees that worked on my moms’ yard and made it happen. She said they were wonderful to her and kept her updated on the progress every day.  I also want to thank  all of the others in the neighborhood that worked so patiently and diligently to help us work with the City to get this resolved, and showed unwavering support for our cause. We honestly would have never been able to get this done without you. If I have left anyone off of this e-mail, please feel free to tell them that both my mother and I thank them and to stop by and enjoy the great work. I will try to post some before and after pictures later this week.

Angela Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment

WECAN Board Meeting Minutes 4January 2024